lunedì 10 giugno 2013

...Dilemma:Body or Bikini?...

Ready to worship the Sun? It's the Summertime and you have the Dilemma: Wearing Bikini or Body?...Haha...What's your Answer?...do you like the above Rafia's Style Swimsuits by Aurè?...Please,share your opinion,Thanks and Ciao!

A reader of the Blog ask me:what type of nice Sicilian flower is wearing the Girl?...Dear friend,the flower is a Pink Geranium! Enjoy the above Sicilian-Ikebana that I create for your eyes.It feat. Red and Pink Geranium,Curriola e ciuri di Cardedra!...do You like them? do you have similar flowers in your garden/balcony? Ciao!

4 commenti:

A Possible Fantasy ha detto...

hello aurè, long time no see :)
lovin' your latest works, especially this pretty lady. it's not easy to choose at all, i face the same dilemma every single summer...
p.s. thank you a lot for your nice words, you are always too kind. i'm mira, btw. and nice to meet you! see you around.

MILEX ha detto...

pretty good!

Unknown ha detto...

Nice post

New post on my blog:
http://www.cultureandtrend.com/2013/06/kiss-me.html

Anonimo ha detto...

Love it, I'll take the swimsuit - I'm old now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...